Monday 12 December 2011

Rabbit Needs

Rabbit Needs are important. You have to make sure that you give them lots of hay (it is cheaper to just buy a whole hay bale from your local pet shop but if you can't, bags and compressed hay are fine) this is a large part of their diet and keeps them warm in winter, as well as toys since they can die of boredom. This is a picture of my rabbit pumpkin enjoying playing with his toys.


If you have a bunny or are thinking about buying one, make sure you have the time to look after them properly as well. This involves (if they live in a hutch outside) letting them have a run around in your garden or their run. This is also quite an important part about rabbit needs. They love to have a nibble on the grass and to hop around freely. This is a video of my bunny Bomber enjoying to be in the garden!


If you have any questions or concerns about your rabbits needs please contact me. Here are some bunny products which I thought you may like. Have a look if your interested!

1 comment:

  1. A rabbit showed up in the parking lot of my office. I took the rabbit in and now its our office pet. Glad I found this blog. Kenneth Gibbons LLC

    ReplyDelete